Hey beginner skater! If you are keen to learn how to rollerblade or rollerskate and wish to learn in the privacy of your own home – we’re now teaching private skating lessons via Zoom.
– a smooth area to roll about 4m x 4m
– a high-friction (rubber mat or carpet section)
– a reliable internet connection
– your own equipment
– Zoom application preferably installed on a laptop or larger iPad or smartphone (visibility is important)
– Prior to booking, you will need to send pictures of your skating equipment (inline skates, knee pads, wrist guards and helmet)
– pictures of the area you propose to use so that your instructor can ascertain suitability and perform a risk assessment. The area needs to be free of obstacles and away from any sharp corners, etc.
– the actual lesson is 1 hour in duration then following the first lesson we will then actively track your progress (via your short videos sent via Whatsapp with detection and correction tips)
– your instructor James O’Connor is a qualified teacher that has worked in distance education with over 20 years experience teaching skating
– pricing is $70 paid via EFT
– for more details send me a message on 0411872022 mentioning ‘Zoom rollerblading lessons’
– Click here to view a short video segment teaching rollerblading at home