[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][mk_image src=”http://www.rollerblading.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/australian-blading-choice-awards.jpg” image_width=”800″ image_height=”450″ crop=”true” lightbox=”false” frame_style=”simple” target=”_self” caption_location=”inside-image” align=”left” margin_bottom=”25″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Rollerblading.com.au is proud to be the official media partner of the inaugural Australian Blading Choice Awards.
The Australian Blading Choice Awards are a people’s choice online rollerblading media competition.
To enter the competition you just need to post a photo or raw clip of yourself doing a rollerblading trick onto the Australian Blading Choice Awards Facebook page.
Once it has been posted online the public may vote for the winner. The competition starts at midnight on the 1/12/15 and finishes at midnight on the 29/12/15 with the winners to be announced on New Years Eve.
There will be prizes for the Top.3 submissions with the most points scored. There will also be a bonus prize awarded to the person who posts the comment with the most Likes on any submission on the page.
HOW IT WORKS:
– 1 point for a “Like”
– 3 points for a “Share”
– 1 bonus point will be awarded for shouts to the sponsors of the event
– 1 bonus point will be awarded if you are clearly using one of the sponsors products in the submission
– Points will still be awarded if you “Like” or “Share” your own submission
– National and international votes do count
– All points will be calculated off the page only
– The submission with the highest amount of points wins
– In the event of a tie at the deadline, 1 extra day will be announced to gain any extra points – if it’s still a tie, then a winner will be chosen by the sponsors of the event
RULES ON THE SUBMISSION:
– All submissions must be posted by the skater in the photo or clip
– No limit on submissions but only the highest scoring submission counts
– All competitors must have a current Australian mailing address to receive prizes
– Competitors can be of all ages
– Raw clips have a 30 second time limit
– All submissions must include the skaters name, photographer/filmers name, suburb/city location in Australia, the year the clip/photo was taken
– Submissions will be invalid if no rollerblading tricks are done
– Submissions can be either posted directly onto the page or sent via private message to be posted by the page itself
– Only unreleased/unpublished photos or clips may be used
– Razors Australia
– Seba Australia
– Bayside Blades
– The Firm
– Vine St
– Brisbane Rollerbladers
– Sydney Rollerbladers
– Melbourne Rollerblading
– Smugglie’s Loot Den
Enter, Like and Comment at facebook.com/australianbladingchoiceawards[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]